Kieran Smark SC
Kieran was admitted as a barrister in 1991 and was appointed Senior Counsel in 2007.
He practices in defamation and commercial law and has appeared in many trial and appeals in those areas. He also advises in relation to equity, property and intellectual property matters.
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Class Actions & Representative Proceedings
- Commercial Litigation
- Commissions and Inquiries
- Intellectual Property
- Media Law
- Professional Conduct
- Property Law/Commercial/Retail & Real Property
- Wills & Estates; Family Provision Act; Probate
Admissions & Appointments
- Senior Counsel – 2007
- Barrister – 1991
- LLB (Hons) University of Sydney