In the light of recent developments relating to the COVID-19 issues, in particular the easing of some government restrictions and the notifications received from the Courts as to the resumption of some in-person hearings from 1 June, our floor’s arrangements will change as follows.
From Monday 1 June, 2020:
- Our floor will be open from 8.00am to 3.00pm
- Access for couriers and other deliveries will be available during those hours
- Our members will continue to work either from home or from chambers, as necessary and appropriate
- All members also continue to be available via email , telephone or mobile, details of which you will find on our website at www.153phillip.com.au.
- Daily clearance of our GPO Box will resume
We will continue to make every effort to protect our members, staff, solicitors and clients, including by ensuring that appropriate social distancing is practised, and by restricting both the numbers of people who may be on the floor at any one time and the number of people who may confer with any one member at any one time. We will as before keep any inconvenience to a minimum.
For any queries or assistance, you may contact our clerk, Susan Michael, by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (9132 5700).