153 Phillip is a proud sponsor of this year’s annual Australian Women Lawyers national conference, the only set of barristers’ chambers to do so. The conference is to be held in Sydney from 24-26 August. Larissa Andelman of 153 Phillip, Vice-President of the WLANSW, will be one of the speakers.
- Trident Foods wins two appeals in the Full Federal Court in relation to three of its Registered Trade Marks.
- 153 Phillip celebrates historical defamation win
- Court of Appeal clarifies inter-relationship between offers of amends and offers of compromise
- Federal Court judgment: Hanson-Young v Leyonhjelm  FCA 156
- Women Lawyer’s Association of NSW appoints Larissa Andelman as President