153 Phillip is a proud sponsor of this year’s annual Australian Women Lawyers national conference, the only set of barristers’ chambers to do so. The conference is to be held in Sydney from 24-26 August. Larissa Andelman of 153 Phillip, Vice-President of the WLANSW, will be one of the speakers.
- Women Lawyer’s Association of NSW appoints Larissa Andelman as President
- Court rejects breach of confidence claim
- Federal Court judgment: Hanson-Young v Leyonhjelm  FCA 1688
- Court of Appeal – Victory: 20 August 2018 Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWCA 184
- Australian Women Lawyers 2018 Conference