153 Phillip is a proud sponsor of this year’s annual Australian Women Lawyers national conference, the only set of barristers’ chambers to do so. The conference is to be held in Sydney from 24-26 August. Larissa Andelman of 153 Phillip, Vice-President of the WLANSW, will be one of the speakers.
- Full Court allows appeal – overturns judgment that Commonwealth Minister defamed in tweet
- Full Court allows appeal – overturns judgment dismissing Doctors’ claim that Book was defamatory
- Kieran Smark SC named as leading Defamation and Media Lawyer
- Federal Court win – Colagrande v Kim  FCA 409
- Charter Pacific Corporation Ltd v Securicom (NSW) Pty Ltd