On 17 November 2017, Adamson J delivered judgment in the Supreme Court of New South Wales for the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales (CWA) who were defending claims in defamation and equity arising from disciplinary action taken against a former member: Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWSC 1573. Floor members Sue Chrysanthou and Barry Dean appeared for the CWA to successfully defend the proceedings.
- Federal Court judgment: Hanson-Young v Leyonhjelm  FCA 1688
- Court of Appeal – Victory: 20 August 2018 Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWCA 184
- Australian Women Lawyers 2018 Conference
- Court appoints provisional liquidator in oppression of minority proceedings
- Arts Law Centre – Awards Richard Potter