On 17 November 2017, Adamson J delivered judgment in the Supreme Court of New South Wales for the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales (CWA) who were defending claims in defamation and equity arising from disciplinary action taken against a former member: Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWSC 1573. Floor members Sue Chrysanthou and Barry Dean appeared for the CWA to successfully defend the proceedings.
- 153 Phillip congratulates Matthew Richardson on Silk Appointment
- Voller – Media Outlets Held to Account in the High Court
- High Court finalises Senator Hanson-Young’s defamation victory
- Section 30 defence for WIN Television upheld in High Court
- Judgment for Venture Capitalist defamed in the Australian Financial Review