On 17 November 2017, Adamson J delivered judgment in the Supreme Court of New South Wales for the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales (CWA) who were defending claims in defamation and equity arising from disciplinary action taken against a former member: Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWSC 1573. Floor members Sue Chrysanthou and Barry Dean appeared for the CWA to successfully defend the proceedings.
- Full Court allows appeal – overturns judgment that Commonwealth Minister defamed in tweet
- Full Court allows appeal – overturns judgment dismissing Doctors’ claim that Book was defamatory
- Kieran Smark SC named as leading Defamation and Media Lawyer
- Federal Court win – Colagrande v Kim  FCA 409
- Charter Pacific Corporation Ltd v Securicom (NSW) Pty Ltd