On 17 November 2017, Adamson J delivered judgment in the Supreme Court of New South Wales for the Country Women’s Association of New South Wales (CWA) who were defending claims in defamation and equity arising from disciplinary action taken against a former member: Collier v Country Women’s Association of NSW  NSWSC 1573. Floor members Sue Chrysanthou and Barry Dean appeared for the CWA to successfully defend the proceedings.
- 153 Phillip celebrates historical defamation win
- Court of Appeal clarifies inter-relationship between offers of amends and offers of compromise
- Federal Court judgment: Hanson-Young v Leyonhjelm  FCA 156
- Women Lawyer’s Association of NSW appoints Larissa Andelman as President
- Court rejects breach of confidence claim