Our members have considerable experience in acting for administrators, auditors, accountants, bondholders and bond trustees, creditors, directors, liquidators and shareholders in relation to a wide range of corporate law claims, corporate insolvency work and corporate restructuring.
In addition, our members have experience in advising in relation to managed investment schemes
Our specific areas of expertise include:
- Claims under consumer protection legislation
- Corporate External Administration and Insolvency including statutory demands and winding up, voidable transactions, public examinations and applications relating to trust property
- Director and Shareholder Disputes including directors’ duties, shareholder oppression and derivative applications
- Meeting procedures
- Managed Investment schemes
- Insurance disputes
- Construction of corporate constitutions
- Contractual disputes
- Partnership and Joint Venture Disputes
- Unincorporated associations
- Trustee and Beneficiary Disputes including applications for judicial advice and to preserve trust property
- Banking and Finance
- Building and Construction Disputes including commercial property and owners corporation claims, security of payment claims, and the duties of building professionals such as superintendents, engineers and sub-contractors.