Luke has a broad practice advising and appearing for commercial and government clients.
He regularly appears in the Supreme, District and Local Courts of NSW, as well as in tribunals (AAT, NCAT) and commissions of inquiry.
- Barrister, 153 Phillip Barristers (2017 – present);
- Barrister, 6 St James’ Hall (2014 – 2017);
- Senior Litigation Lawyer, Australian Federal Police (2012 – 2014);
- Senior Associate, Henry Davis York Lawyers (2007 – 2012);
- Associate, The Hon. Mr. Justice Handley AO OStJ, New South Wales Supreme Court, Court of Appeal (2006).
- Luke is an active reservist in the Australian Army Legal Corps where he holds the Commission of Captain.
Principal areas of practice
- Commercial Disputes
- Insolvency and Bankruptcy
- Public Law
- Regulatory Litigation