Larissa Andelman specialises in all areas of workplace law, including employment, industrial, contractual safety, workers compensation, whistleblowing, and restraint of trade. Larissa also practices discrimination and defamation law.
Larissa is experienced in conducting investigations and mediations.
In 2021, Larissa was appointed as a part time Senior Member of the New South Wales Civil and Administrative Tribunal.
- Workplace Law
- Inquiries and Coronial hearings
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
Publications & Presentations
- Employment Law: Law Handbook 13th, 14th, and 15th editions Redfern Publishing House 2017-2020
- Termination of employment and bullying pages on Practical Law: Thompson & Reuters 2018
- Larissa provides training and presents seminars on workplace law.
- Master of Laws (UNSW) 2019
- Diploma of Law (LPAB) 2002
- Bachelor of Commerce and Master of Commerce (UOW) 1997
- National accreditation as a Mediator from 1990 to 2020 (not continuously)